Would you believe it if someone told you that a near-perfect crossover existed? That’s because it’s true. Even with all the crossover SUVs on the road today, it seems as though people have to compromise between functionality and luxury. However, the 2023 GMC Acadia offers both. Doug Henry Chevrolet Buick GMC in Farmville, North Carolina, takes pride in selling this vehicle.
It Improved With Age
Regarding midsize SUVs with three-row seating, the Acadia is one of the oldest models. In 2020, GMC modified this SUV’s styling only on the outside. However, it made a lot of additional changes for its 2022 rollout, both inside the cabin and to the body. As a result, people started paying much more attention to it.
Then, GMC announced the 2023 GMC Acadia. Compared to last year’s model, it rides smoother, has excellent safety features, and looks and feels luxurious. However, you’ll appreciate even more enhancements to this crossover SUV.
For the new GMC Acadia, you can choose from two different engines. First, the 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinder produces 228 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. Second, if you want more power, you can pick the 3.6-liter V-6 engine. It produces 310 horsepower and 271 pound-feet of torque.
Both engines are paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. You can choose either front- or all-wheel drive on all trims of the 2023 GMC Acadia, excluding the AT4, which only comes in all-wheel-drive.
A Beautiful Exterior
The 2023 GMC Acadia has a beautiful exterior. For instance, the curved front grill and lights make it look sophisticated. Along with that, you can now select one of the new body paint colors. The 2023 lineup includes Ultra Blue Metallic, Volcanic Red Tintcoat, and Sterling Metallic.
An Exquisite Interior
Because it’s a crossover SUV, you might expect some ruggedness inside the cabin. However, that’s not what you’ll find. Rather, GMC gave this vehicle distinct features that stand out. Here are a few examples of what makes the 2023 Acadia so luxurious.
- Smart Slide second-row seats that ensure easy access to the third row
- Genuine aluminum trim and soft-touch surfaces (standard on the SLE and SLT trims)
- Premium cloth seats in the SLE trim and leather-appointed seating in the first and second rows (standard on the SLT trim)
- Heated and wrapped steering wheel complete with cruise and audio controls (standard on the Denali and available on the SLT and AT4 trims)
- Heated and ventilated driver and front passenger seats (standard in the Denali and available in the AT4 and SLT trims)
- Advanced Temperature Control with tri-zone heating and cooling (standard on all trims)
You might also like: What Your Warning Lights Mean
The 2023 Acadia Doesn’t Disappoint
All the trims for this crossover, including SLE, SLT, AT4, and Denali, offer a smooth and safe ride. At the same time, you’ll enjoy how gorgeous your vehicle looks and the well-appointed features on the inside. To take a 2023 GMC Acadia for a test drive, contact Doug Henry Chevrolet Buick GMC in Farmville, North Carolina.